Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

This Labor Day weekend was perfect. On Sunday, Maria and I went out on a date and had an incredibly wonderful time together. We split a bottle of wine at the restaurant which was a first for us though we've been together for almost 11 years. While Maria and I were enjoying our date, Gram & Pop took the kids to McDonalds and then to the park near our house where they played and fed the ducks. Today (Labor Day) we did a bit of shopping and then Autumn and I took a bicycle ride on one of the greenway trails which culminated on a bridge over a creek. That just thrilled Autumn and the whole ride tired us both out. I was pretty impressed with her endurance so I let her get a milkshake on the ride home. This evening after supper we spent time together outside and that is when the videos below were taken.

No comments: