Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. One of the reasons that I get frustrated with all the Christmas hoopla is because I think “society” is trying to bypass Thanksgiving… Enough ranting, though. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. The company was great, the food was top-notch, the weather was fine and the Patriots played and won. Who could ask for anything more? I got a little camera-happy that fine day and here is a sample of some of the pictures.

My beautiful wife and I.

What a spread!

Noah is eyeing something.

Gramma and her helper.
Gram, Pop and the kiddos.

After supper we had a tickle fight.

It's a sort of new tradition to take a walk in the woods to look for pretty leaves after our Thaksgiving meal. Here's Pop walking in the woods.

This is such a cute picture. I wish I had focused the camera better.

Gram in the woods.

Gram and Autumn carrying the egg/pretty leave basket.

Maria in the woods.

My beautiful wife and I again.

The ladies.

Maria finds the prettiest leaves.

The men.

No comments: