Sunday, January 23, 2011

Patriots Playoff Game

My brother invited me to a Patriots Playoff Game so I had to go! His boss gave him two tickets for Christmas. The tickets were awesome, 2nd row on the 40 yard line behind the Patriots bench! Even though the Pats lost to the damn Jets, I still had a great time. Thanks for sharing, Chris!!!

First tailgating spot.
May not look cold but let's just say we didn't need to ice our beer...

Second tailgating spot, right in front of the stadium.
They were grilling at the second spot.

Chris and I inside the stadium.

Chris and I at our seats.

Here come the Patriots.

Defense sat in front of us the most.

Brady and Welker warming up.

Coaches going over stuff with the defense.

Coach Belichick wearing a hoodie with cut-off sleaves! I picked up a Belichick hoodie for Maria while I was there since she let me go and I love her.

I got a high-five from Pat Patriot and I was on the jumbotron - I'm sort of like a celebrity now.

View from our seats.

Crumpler and Tate - a couple of Carolina boys.
Edelman and Brady walking by.

No comments: