Saturday, April 14, 2007

April 14, 2007 Noah Update

I've just been to see the little guy and he is great. His nurse said that the only change they made for him this morning was putting Noah on a Lasix drip. He was on Lasix before but they feel that a drip will help him pee off more of the fluid he is holding. This will in turn improve his circulation, which will cause his feet to warm up (his feet have been cold for a couple days).

I got to calm him down using my pacifier trick today. Watching him scream and hearing no sound come out of him was really bothering me. So I grabbed his pacifier, stuck it in and wiggled it. He took it for about ten minutes before falling back to sleep. When I told Maria about it, she said that he wouldn't take the pacifier for her, so I felt like I had the touch.

No comments: