Saturday, May 5, 2007

Cinco de mayo, 2007 Noah Update

Noah looks much better today than he did when I visited him yesterday afternoon. Yesterday he was quite swollen and on a sedation medication that made him drool like crazy. He’s not as puffy today and he isn’t drooling. Today’s goal is to get Noah to urinate like crazy. Noah’s nurse said that Noah is exceeding her expectations in reaching the goal so far. He’s also more active and alert today. It was hard to tell how alert he was yesterday because his eyelids were nearly swollen shut.

Autumn, Maria, and I are getting along well at the Ronald McDonald House. The Ronald McDonald House had their annual volunteer appreciation pig picking today. There were a lot of great people here for the event. I didn’t know that the house volunteers log in 95% of the work hours. I know that my family truly appreciates them. Below is a picture of Autumn in the tub before I ruined her life by washing her hair.


No comments: