Thursday, May 24, 2007

Maria sent the following message to some of her friends and coworkers:

Well everything here is going pretty good right now. Noah is doing well and he took his first bottle Monday morning. He smacked his lips and cried for more. I really feel that feeding will not be this kids problem. I don't want to get too happy, but I feel in my heart that we are coming home early next month. He is still in the PICU but that doesn't bother me because he really could be in step down but I let everyone know how crappy step down really is. I think they have the room in the PICU and they can afford to move slowly with him. I am happy because little man gets so much love in there. He is 3 months old and he already has women fighting over him. They hold him every chance they get and some nurses actually take their breaks and come spend it with Noah. You can't get that kind of love in step down. Yes, I will take PICU care any day over step down. Anyway Noah is picking up weight and his vocal cords are still weak but I can hear his cry really well now. Keep praying and I know that these last few days of school will move along very quickly. Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!

No comments: